Thank you for your interest in writing for Emma and Rose. We reach an audience of working moms who want to know how to how to live healthier, be stronger, and feel more confident in their own skin.
If you have a talent for writing and in-depth knowledge of fitness and health, we would love to consider your content submission.
To guest blog for us, please send your completed article submission for consideration to email@example.com. We will review all articles sent in and will advise if they will be posted in our blog. We do not guarantee that all articles submitted will actually be posted. If we accept your submission, you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only respond to those submissions that are accepted.
Guest Blog Post Submission Guidelines
Guest Blog Post Submissions Should Adhere to the Following Guidelines.
- Original previously unpublished content only.
- Content must be written by the submitting author. Do not submit anything that has been plagiarized or where there may be a chance of copyright infringement. No PLR content.
- Content is a minimum of 650 words.
- Free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Check our blog, our entire website, our Facebook page, and other social media to ensure you aren’t submitting on topics we have already covered.
- Content must cover the topic in depth or offer some unique perspective on the topic, backed by sufficient research.
- Relevant links inside your content are acceptable but are subject to editorial removal.
- Avoid promoting your tool or company in your post. Any such promotion is subject to editorial removal.
- Disclose any relationships or partnerships you have when providing examples, technologies, etc. (e.g., if an example comes from a client or your company, indicate this in the post).
- Relevant images, videos, or infographics are acceptable and encouraged. Images and infographics must be high res (PNG or JPGs). Provide embed codes for videos.
- Do not include screenshots that brand your product or online properties.
- Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources.
- Include a short byline and a maximum of 2 links for an author bio.
- Content on this website (all or in part) may NOT be used elsewhere without our permission.
Include the following in your submission:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Blog Post Title
- Blog Post Content
- Image Uploads
- Additional Comments/Info