Looking for the perfect gift for your fellow workout junkies? You’re in luck. I’ve spent countless hours putting together the ultimate gift guide for fitness fanatics just for you. These gift ideas are great for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, other holidays, or any other time.
The Ultimate Gift Guide For Fitness Fanatics
The list was compiled from the wish lists of a number of fitness loving females who are into yoga, pilates, barre, bootcamp, CrossFit, running, spinning, swimming, you name it. And all of them have one thing in common — they want the best fitness goodies with which to enjoy their activity. So if you’re looking for a gift she’ll love, look no further.These gift ideas are great for birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, other holidays, or any other timeClick To Tweet
And to make it easy for you, I broke it down by fitness genre so you can find the perfect gift for your fit gal. I also asked everyone who contributed to answer this question, “If you could choose only one gift that you absolutely can’t live without, what would it be?” Read on to see what they said.
Don’t forget to click here to pin this post “The Ultimate Gift Guide For Fitness Fanatics – Part 1” to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
My friend Natalie is a Barre aficionado. She’s been to 28 different barre studios to date. Such dedication! Here’s what Nat has to share.
1. The Stronger Hoodie by Athleta || 2. Ssyiz Stretchy Top || 3. Queenie Ke Cross Back Bra || 4. Prolific Health Fitness Power Flex Leggings || 5. Tucketts Leg Warmers Socks || 6. BLOM Headband || 7. Teleties Small Sunset Gold || 8. Soma Glass Water Bottle || 9. BarreAmped Boot Camp DVD || 10. 9″ Stability Ball
The one gift she can’t live without: Prolific Health Fitness Power Flex Leggings
Boot Camp & Group Fitness Classes
Jess likes to work hard in her classes, whether it’s boot camp, a strength class, or any other group fitness class. She’s at it five or more times a week so she counts on having gear that’s built to last. Here are her top picks for the ultimate gift guide for fitness fanatics who love boot camp and other group fitness classes.
1. Nike Lunarglide 7 Running Shoes || 2. Modern Heritage Socks || 3. Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker || 4. Athleta Slash Stealth 7/8 Tight || 5. Under Armour Mini Headbands || 6. I Don’t Sweat, I Sparkle Fitness Kit || 7. Contigo AUTOSEAL Grace || 8. Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel || 9. Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness Planner and Food Journal || 10. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder Dry Shampoo
The one gift she can’t live without: Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker
Chris, the beast, and Kris, the ninja, are avid CrossFitters. I love seeing them go head to head during WODs. Depending on if its a heavy lifting WOD or a high rep gymnastics WOD, you can pretty much guess who’s going to dominate. But sometimes they surprise you. Here’s the gear they swear by to help them perform their best.
1. Nike Metcon 3 || 2. Reebok CrossFit Nano 7.0 || 3. TriggerPoint GRID Mini Foam Roller || 4. RPM Speed Rope || 5. Resistance Bands || 6. Rehband Knee Sleeves || 7. Schiek Lifting Belt || 8. Crosstraining Glove || 9. Rip Toned Wrist Wraps || 10. RockTape HookGrip Tape
The one gift they can’t live without: RPM Speed Rope
Sarah, Jillian and Ava all have young kids at home and have to do what they can to squeeze in a workout. (They often follow my workouts! Click here to check them out) Here’s a list of their must-have’s to get the job done.
1. Nike Sport Hairbands || 2. Athleta Luxe Stronger Hoodie || 3. Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 || 4. Fabletics Subscription || 5. Fitness Insanity Resistance Band Set || 6. S’well Water Bottle || 7. Amazon Echo Show || 8. Dumbbells || 9. Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred || 10. FOCUS T25 by Shaun T
The one gift they can’t live without: Amazon Echo Show
My fit and fab friend, Ana, is a Pilates instructor and a damn good one at that. She’s also a fitness gear collector of sorts – she has soooo much stuff she could open her own store. So it was certainly a challenge getting her to stick to just a few recommendations. But here it is, Ana’s top ten pilates must-have’s.
1. Celestial Reversible Yoga Tank || 2. Urdhva Reversible Yoga Leggings || 3. Sweaty Betty Cross Train Hoodie || 4. Shashi Mesh Socks || 5. Athleta Wide Headband || 6. Sweaty Betty Backpack || 7. Hydro Flask Insulated Water Bottle || 8. Pilates Ring || 9. Oov || 10. Sun Basket Subscription
The one gift she can’t live without: Sweaty Betty Backpack
What About You?
Help me keep this the ultimate gift guide for fitness fanatics. If you have other gift ideas for friends who are into fitness, share them in the comments!
I hope these ideas help you find the perfect gift for your fit friend!
And if you want to hint to your special someone what you want for a gift, by all means share this with them.
Did you see Page 2? Click here: The Ultimate Gift Guide For Fitness Fanatics (Part 2)
Do you struggle to get rid of belly bulge?
If so, 10 Minute Workouts for a Slimmer Belly are for you!
Spare yourself the frustration and get these three printable 10 minute workouts (for free!) to help you finally get a slimmer belly like you've always wanted.
- Easy to follow workouts
- Only 10 minutes a day
- No equipment required
The best part?
It's all totally FREE!