Here is a 7-Day Workout Plan with 5 exercise circuits and 2 rest day activities. Follow them in order or mix them up, but just do it.
7-Day Workout Plan – Week 1
Anyone can do these workouts, whether this is your first time working out or you are coming back from taking a break or you already workout regularly. Most workouts use only your own bodyweight and some use dumbbells or resistance bands.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind for your workouts:
- You can click on each picture to view a larger version or print it.
- Some of the workouts in the 7-Day Workout Plan include a warm-up. When a workout does not include a warm-up, jog in place or do jumping jacks for a minute or two to get the blood flowing.
Get a free printable page of four 5-Minute Warm-Ups you can use to ensure you warm-up properly for your workouts. Click the button below to get your copy!
- At the end of each workout in the 7-Day Workout Plan take a few minutes to stretch. The best time to stretch is while your muscles are still warm, so don’t put it off. If you do it right after your workout you’re less likely to skip stretching that day. Incorporate foam rollers into your stretching routine and it’s like giving your muscles a mini-massage.
- Give it your all when you workout. Not 80%, not 90%. Give it a full 100% effort or more.
- Focus on doing each movement with proper form to prevent injury.
- If you don’t know what a movement is, substitute it with one you do know.
- Not feeling it with today’s workout? There are plenty more workouts and on Emma and Rose to choose from, including more 7-Day Workout Plans.
Subscribe to Emma and Rose below to receive workouts, recipes, updates, insider-only information and free gifts.
- Be mindful of your breathing. Don’t hold your breath.
- If you need to take a break, try not to stop. Instead take a few seconds to move a little slower, but keep moving. Then pick the intensity right back up again.
- Follow each workout with healthy protein and healthy carbs to replenish depleted energy. Ideally you want to do this within 20 to 30 minutes after you workout. Go to Resources for a list of our favorite protein powders.
[clickToTweet tweet=”A 7-Day Workout Plan with 5 exercise circuits & 2 rest day activities.” quote=”A 7-Day Workout Plan with 5 exercise circuits & 2 rest day activities.”]
- It’s important to give your body time to recover. That’s why active rest days are included in this 7-Day Workout Plan. Make sure to take those active rest days. The keyword is ACTIVE. Do something that raises your heart rate for 30 minutes on those rest days.
- Upbeat music helps keep you motivated, so go to Summer 2017 Workout Songs Playlist for tunes to help you crush your workouts!
- Have fun!
Freedom Fitness Bundle – An Affordable Essential Fitness Package
Before you start, I want to share with you an affordable essential fitness package to help you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals. It’s called the Freedom Fitness Bundle and it’s only available through August 28, 11:59 p.m. EST.
The Freedom Fitness Bundle is a complete fitness library that tackles all aspects of fitness to make sure there are no gaps in your routine… bodyweight, cardio, flexibility, weight loss, even resources dedicated to men’s and women’s specific fitness needs and goals.
With these 50 world-class products you’ll learn how to:
- Create a toned, sculpted body (especially that core!)
- Squeeze truly effective workouts into 30 minutes or less
- Implement fat burning HIIT workouts into your fitness regimen
- Shed unwanted pounds
- Get your best workouts ever, without going to the gym
- Gain flexibility, balance, and avoid injuries by stretching like a pro
- Optimize calorie burning, even after your workout is over and feel stronger and more energetic than ever.
Grab It Now
The entire package is worth $1,850, but right now it’s only $47 to pick up your own copy of the bundle. But you have to act fast — at a price like this, it will be available for 6 days only, and then it will disappear.
Which is why you should absolutely learn more and check out everything that’s included, but there’s just one thing you really can’t do and that’s wait. I’d hate for you to miss out on this!
If you’re ready to get your own Freedom Fitness Bundle, go here right now and grab it: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/FITB2017/a7884/
If you’d like to learn more about the specific resources it includes (I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!) then by all means, go here and check it out in detail: https://us154.isrefer.com/go/FITB2017/a7884/
Don’t forget — this affordable essential fitness package bundle goes off sale on Monday, August 28th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST. And if you’re still on the fence, there’s really no risk in getting it anyways. Because they have a full 30-day happiness guarantee.
Don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
7-Day Workout Plan – Week 1
Stay motivated, you can get through this 7-Day Workout Plan! Now put on those sneakers and let’s do this!
Before starting this or any diet, exercise or fitness program please consult your physician or other qualified health or medical professional to determine if it is right for your needs. This information is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of this or any other exercise routine set forth in this program is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. Read full Disclaimer.